When you register with us you earn points with each and every purchase, right from the very start. You can either use your points on your next order or save them up for something special. This is our way of saying ‘thank you’ for being a consumer of ours.
You can register to become an Aosom member here
- 1. Is there any cost to join?No, just register an account with us and you are ready to go!
- 2. When can I use my Aosom Rewards Points?*You can use your Aosom Rewards Points on your second order at www.aosom.co.uk
- 3. Can I transfer my Aosom Rewards Points?Sorry, you can’t transfer them to anyone else. Also, they are not redeemable for cash or anything other than Aosom products.
- 4. How do I apply my Aosom Rewards Points to my order?During the checkout process, you will be given an option to apply your accrued points. Once selected, your points will be applied and the order total will be reduced.
You can use up to a maximum of 1000 points per order. However, the points used must not exceed 30% of the order value after any discounts have been applied.
For example, if you have 1,500 points (£15 value) and your order came to £50 after applying a discount code. In this case, 1,000 points (£10 value) will be deducted, and your new order total will be £40.
But if your order value was £20, only 600 points (£6 value) will be deducted, as 30% of £20 is £6.
Any unused points will remain in your account for future use or until they expire.
- 5. How can I check my points?You are most welcome to check your points in your Aosom UK account at any time.
- 6. How many points do I need to accrue before I can redeem them for products?There is no minimum limit. It depends on what you want 100 points = £1, so collect your points and choose the product you want.
- 7. How many points can I get from each purchase?
Whenever you spend £1, you earn 1 point.
Each point is worth £0.01 off your next purchase.
- 8. Do points expire?Points will expire automatically after one year.
Points are subject to surrender upon use and will also be surrendered if the purchased product is returned.