Welcome to the website of Aosom.co.uk
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions on this site. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
This site is owned and operated by Aosom ('Aosom', 'we' or 'us' or 'our'). If you have any questions or comments with regard to these terms and conditions please contact us: https://www.aosom.co.uk/contact-us.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out here. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
We provide its services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). In addition, when you use any aosom.co.uk service (e.g., Customer Reviews), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. aosom.co.uk reserves the right to change this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
Accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement. Please read this agreement carefully before proceeding.
Like to free
Getting free stuff sounds almost too good to be true. But with Aosom UK and the power of social media, it’s not. Here’s how you can bag something for nothing from a choice of our products…
1. Click the ‘like to free’ button.
2. Invite your friends via the specific link we give you. The more accepts on your invitation, the bigger the discount gets.
3. Get your friends to share the link with their friends.
4. If you receive enough likes within three days, you could end up getting the item for free.
Place your order and enjoy!
Terms and conditions
1. This feature is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of MH Star and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition – including but not limited to: wholesalers, dropshippers and marketing partners.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary.
3. By sharing, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person per social media page. Multiple accounts from the same person will be disqualified.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. MH Star UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize(s) are not transferable. Prize(s) are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Aosom.co.uk or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organisation.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Aosom.co.uk hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your internet browser only for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by Aosom.co.uk in advance.
Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
Except as permitted in the paragraph above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by Aosom.co.uk in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the
Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by Aosom.co.uk in advance. Aosom.co.uk reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Aosom.co.uk believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to Aosom.co.uk ’s interests.
You shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that
a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person;
(b) is libellous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under UK or international law; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties. Aosom.co.uk may assign you a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and Aosom.co.uk has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site.
You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this site by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of this site is authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including, without limitation, financial obligations) incurred through such access or use. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify Aosom.co.uk of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site's security. After registering, you will receive our newsletters with information about sales, coupons, and special promotions. You can unsubscribe by using the link from any email newsletter or your personal subscribe setting after logged in.
Reviews and Comments
Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Agreement or on the site, anything that you submit or post to the site and/or provide Aosom.co.uk, including, without limitation, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions") is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and by submitting or posting, you agree to irrevocably license the entry and all IP rights related thereto (excluding the moral rights such as authorship right) to Aosom.co.uk without charge and Aosom.co.uk shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. All Submissions shall automatically become the sole and exclusive property of Aosom.co.uk and shall not be returned to you and you agree not to raise any dispute in connection with any use of the entry by Aosom.co.uk
in the future.
You warrant that your Submissions, in whole or in part, are clear and free of any IP right infringement, disputes or third-party claims. Aosom.co.uk assumes no liability for any misuse of copyright or any other rights of third parties by you. You undertake to defence for and indemnify the Sponsor against any losses caused due to the use of the entries for any purposes.
In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the site, you also grant Aosom.co.uk the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, or other Content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the reviews, comments, and other Content that you post on this site and that use of your reviews, comments, or other Content by Aosom.co.uk will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead Aosom.co.uk or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions or Content. Aosom.co.uk may, but shall not be obligated to remove or edit any Submissions (including comments or reviews) for any reason.
This site and the services on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Aosom.co.uk disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Aosom.co.uk does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Aosom.co.uk does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. All text, graphics, photographs or other images, button icons, audio clips, logos, slogans, trade names or word software and other contents on the website of Aosom.co.uk (collectively, "Content"), belongs exclusively to Aosom.co.uk or its appropriate content suppliers. You may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, publicly perform, distribute or commercially exploit any of the Content or otherwise dispose of any of the Content in a way not permitted by Aosom.co.uk, without Aosom.co.uk ’s express prior written consent.
The use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on Aosom.co.uk. as well as the use of Aosom.co.uk trademarks or service marks in meta-tags are strictly prohibited. You may view and use the Content only for your personal information and for shopping and ordering on the site and for no other purpose. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this site (the "Compilation") belong exclusively to Aosom.co.uk You may not use Aosom.co.uk Content or Compilation in any manner that disparages or discredits Aosom.co.uk or in any way that is likely to cause confusion or violation of any applicable laws or regulations. All software used on this Site (the "Software") is the property of Aosom.co.uk and/or its Software suppliers. The Content, the Compilation and the Software are all protected under state, national and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Aosom.co.uk Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the applicable law.
Aosom.co.uk recognises and respects all copyrights and trademarks. As such, any usage of television, motion picture, music, and film festival or other names or titles have no connection to Aosom.co.uk and are the sole property of the copyright or trademark holders.
Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
It is the policy of Aosom.co.uk to take appropriate action where necessary to uphold and recognise all relevant State, Federal and International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, patent and all or any other Intellectual Property laws. If you are an intellectual property rights owner and you believe that Aosom.co.uk sells, offers for sale, or makes available goods and/or services that infringe your intellectual property rights, then send the following information in its entirety via ‘’contact form’’ Information required:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
2. A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
3. A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site (product(s) URL);
4. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law;
6. Identification of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the Website (e.g. "XYZ copyright", "ABC trademark, Reg. No. 123456, registered 1/1/04", etc.);
7. A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
Termination and Effect of Termination
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, Aosom.co.uk may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Agreement or revoke any or all your rights granted under this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the site and Aosom.co.uk shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s), and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Aosom.co.uk. used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Aosom.co.uk Violators will be prosecuted to full extent of applicable Law.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Aosom.co.uk without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Aosom.co.uk may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Aosom.co.uk
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United Kingdom. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of shall be in the courts located in United Kingdom. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Aosom.co.uk) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Aosom.co.uk failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Aosom.co.uk may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Aosom.co.uk does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Aosom.co.uk. its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THE STANDARD TERMS OF SALE THAT GOVERN THE SAME OF EACH PRODUCT ON THIS SITE, THIS SITE, THE PRODUCTS OFFERED FOR SALE ON IT AND THE TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED THROUGH IT ARE PROVIDED BY aosom.co.uk ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. aosom.co.uk MAKES NO PRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HERE TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, aosom.co.uk DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, DATA ACCURACY, AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION. THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES, MISTAKES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. aosom.co.uk DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT WILL BE UNITERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, aosom.co.uk WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, aosom.co.uk’s TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES (REGARDLESS OF THE FOUNDATION FOR THE ACTION) SHALL NOT EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE THE AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO aosom.co.uk DURING THE MONTH IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE ACT ALLEGEDLY GIVING RISE TO aosom.co.uk’s LIABILITY.
Please note, that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. aosom.co.uk reserves the right, at sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Both parties agree that, following order dispatch, transportation is the sole responsibility of the third-party logistics company. During this stage, full ownership of the product(s) belongs to the buyer; all associated liability and risks during transportation shall be borne by the buyer.
While Aosom.co.uk strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Aosom.co.uk cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Aosom.co.uk shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, Aosom.co.uk may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Aosom.co.uk is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
You agree that Aosom.co.uk. ’s remedy at law for any actual or threatened breach of this Agreement would be inadequate and that Aosom.co.uk shall be entitled to specific performance or injunctive relief, or both, in addition to any damages that Aosom.co.uk may be legally entitled to recover, together with reasonable expenses of any form of dispute resolution, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees. No right or remedy of Aosom.co.uk shall be exclusive of any other, whether at law or in equity, including, without limitation, damages injunctive relief, attorneys' fees and expenses. No instance of waiver by Aosom.co.uk of its rights or remedies under these terms and conditions shall imply any obligation to grant any similar, future or another waiver.
Black Friday Super Deals for £1!
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or You). We are MH Star UK Ltd whose trading name is Aosom.co.uk a company registered in England and Wales under number 07361121 whose registered office is at Unit Perivale Park, Horsenden Lane South, Perivale, UB6 7RH with telephone number 08002404050; (the company or us or we).
2. These are the terms of our offer on which we sell goods at a special price of £1.00.
3. By ordering any of goods on this offer, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. The offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of MH Star and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation – including but not limited to: wholesalers, dropshippers and marketing partners
5. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
6. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
7. The offer will start at 1200GMT on 29th November 2019.
8. Each product will have 5 quantities available for purchase at the special price (1GBP).
9. A successful purchase can be rejected should our system sell more than the available quantity. Should this situation occur, goods will be given to on a ‘first come, first served’ basis where the order time will dictate the successful purchasers. Should the same order time occur, of those orders, the successful purchaser will be chosen by random. MH Star will notify and refund customers within 5 working days of purchase.
10. The Good(s) on offer are as follows (SKU): 831-244, 833-168, 700-061BK, 820-049, 830-127
11. Standard UK Mainland delivery will be included in the offer.
12. Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Guernsey, Jersey are not included in this offer.
13. Returns for change of mind or unwanted goods will not be accepted for orders placed on this offer.
14. Damaged items will follow our regular returns procedure.
15. The description of the Goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason.
16. The offer is limited to one £1 product per account, per customer.
17. The offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or codes running on the Aosom website.
18. Multiple quantities and/or multiple purchases of £1 item is not allowed and may result in successful purchase(s) being revoked.
19. No responsibility can be accepted for entries or purchases not received for whatever reason.
20. Purchases will be subject to validation and verification.
21. Goods will be dispatched within 5 working days of ordering.
22. MH Star reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer and these terms and conditions without notice.
23. The good(s) are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The good(s) are not transferable. Good(s) are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any good(s) with another without giving notice.
24. MH Star’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the offer will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The offer user agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the offer users or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the user’s prior consent.