HOMCOM 6-Tier Particle Board Asymmetrical Bookshelf White
-19% You Save: £14
- SOLID BOARD: Solid particle board construction ensures stability and functionality for years as it securely holds your things.
- 6 TIER SHELVES: 6 Tier design offers ample space to store books, display collectibles and showcase decorations. Perfect for your books, CDs, framed photos and more.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Easy to maintain and wipe clean with its smooth surface, water resistant, moisture proof and scratch resistant.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Contemporary design fits in any spaces, such as an office, dorm room, bedroom, living room and more.
- Dimension: 80L x 24W x 192H cm, Weight Capacity: 21kg/Overall, 3.5kg/per tier.
SAVE 11%, SHARE AND GET DISCOUNT
YOU MIGHT ALSO NEED
This S Shape shelf can be used as a bookshelf / display cabinet in your home, office and study. Made of high quality particle board, the surface has a matt finish effect carcass, made from melamine, water and scratch resistant. A perfect solution for any home or office with a style to suit. With six shelves, it is a simple way to organize your books or even decorations.
- With 6 shelves enough to store books and ornaments
- Water resistant, moisture proof and scratch resistant
- Eco-friendly material. Up to Europe E1 Standard
- Contemporary S shape designed.
- Classic style matches all other furniture in the same room
- Flat Packed and Easy to assemble, Instruction manual supplied
- Easy cleaning
- Condition: New
- Material: Particle board
- Colour: White
- Overall Dimension: 80L x 24W x 192H (cm)
- Max Load: 21kg
- Each Shelf Weight Capacity: 3.5kg
- Net Weight: 24kg
- Each shelf height: 30cm
- Each shelf length: 62.5cm
- Custom label: 831-037WT
- Color White
- Brand HOMCOM
Community Q & A
Ask a Question
Please consult here about the product, if you have other questions please contact us.
0 / 200
Q&A Tips & Guidelines
Hello Does assembly require hammers and nails or is it just screws? Does it need to be mounted to a wall? Thanks
By Toyosi on 01-10-2021
It is recommended that mount it to the wall.If you do so, you need to use a drill and expansion screws.Please note that drill is not included.
Showing 1-5 of 71 reviews:
Frequently Bought Together
Customer Ultimately Bought