HOMCOM Bike Cargo Trailer in Steel Frame Extra Bicycle Storage Carrier with Hitch-Black
-22% You Save: £31
- Durable steel frame construction with PE bottom holding weight up to 50 kg
- HEAVY DUTY CAPACITY: At 55kg, the Wanderer has the highest carrying capacity in its class, allowing it to handle most any load.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made of sturdy steel frame and a strengthened PE bottom provide sturdy construction. In addition to the front and back, the side walls fold down making it easy to transport large objects.
- FOLDABLE DESIGN: This trailer is assembly requires, easy to set up and fold down which is easy to transport and stroage can save your space.
- BICYCLE HITCH INCLUDED: Includes a simple to use universal hitch that fastens onto your back wheel to allow for quick and easy attaching and removing.
SAVE 11%, SHARE AND GET DISCOUNT
YOU MIGHT ALSO NEED
- User Guide
A durable and convenient way to carry cargo on the move with bicycle trailer form HOMCOM. Steel frame construction with PE bottom allow weight up to 50kg to be carried with ease. 2 air-filled wheels offering added stability and smoother ride with load. Universal hitch enables quick attachment to most bicycle.
- 2 reflectors on wheels for safety consideration
- Durable steel frame construction with PE bottom holding weight up to 50kg
- Large, air-filled 16" tiers for increase hauling and load capacity
- Universal hitch for quick and easy attachment to back cycle wheel
- Folding design to assemble and disassemble easily
- Composition: Steel
- Material Used: PE
- Colour: Black
- Product Dimension: 139L x 71.5W x 49H cm
- Main Part Dimension: 71L x 42W x 25H (cm)
- Weight Capacity: 50kg
- Gross Weight: 13.5kg
- Net Weight: 11.5kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Custom Label: B4-0008
- Color Black
- Brand HOMCOM
Community Q & A
Ask a Question
Please consult here about the product, if you have other questions please contact us.
0 / 200
Q&A Tips & Guidelines
Showing 1-5 of 24 reviews:
Browse these fresh finds and be inspired
Frequently Bought Together
Customer Ultimately Bought