HOMCOM 10ft Trampoline Net Replacement Enclosure, Black
-50% You Save: £33
- 10FT TRAMPOLINE REPLACEMENT NET: 10FT Trampoline Net Enclosure only, trampoline not included to create a safety fun jumping experience without limiting visibility. Applicable trampoline size: 10'.
- GREAT SAFETY: Ensures maximum safety by connecting the net between the pad and jumping mat. Dual closure entry with zipper and buckles.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: High density PE mesh makes it more solid and durable, and fine weave to ensure little fingers cannot become trapped.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Flexible and adjustable straps with quick-lock buckle for 6 Φ1.75" straight poles or 4 arches.
- EASY ACCESS: Zippered door for easy access.
SAVE 11%, SHARE AND GET DISCOUNT
• Next day: 24 hour delivery (Order Monday to Friday before 12pm for next day delivery)
YOU MIGHT ALSO NEED
Keep your children safe and protected with the Trampoline Safety Net. Brand new to be used to replace your old or ripped safety net, fits 10ft trampolines. The net is made from a tough weatherproof polyethylene for durability. Entrance to the enclosure is via zip system with added buckles for maximum safety. Enclosure net ONLY, No Poles No Fixings Included.
- 10FT net will fit vast majority of 10' eight pole round and 3 U-shaped legs trampolines
- A replacement netting each for a 10ft enclosure by plum.
- The net is made from a tough 4mmx4mm weatherproof PE mesh
- Zipper entry with buckles for extra safety
- Enclosure only, No poles included
- Item Name: 10' Trampoline Net
- Brand Name: HOMCOM
- Material: PE mesh, EPE tube
- Colour: Black
- Height of the net: 180cm (Suitable for 10ft. trampoline)
- Hole of the net: Φ48mm
- Polyethylene mesh: 4mm x 4mm
- Custom Label: 120307-008
- Color Black
- Size 10ft
- Brand HOMCOM
Your new items, delivered fast. Standard 2-3 days from order to your door.
Costs which won't pinch the purse. Products to see you through the every day. Our pieces are great for kitting out your home and office at a low price.
Responsive Customer Service
We're here for you if something goes wrong - whether that's missing parts, assembly help or if something isn't quite right.
All non-eletrical items come with a six-month warranty; one year for electrical products. Complete peace of mind.
Community Q & A
Ask a Question
Please consult here about the product, if you have other questions please contact us.
0 / 200
Q&A Tips & Guidelines
Showing 1-5 of 193 reviews:
Frequently Bought Together
Customer Ultimately Bought