Outsunny Manual Retractable Awning, size (4m x3m)-Grey
-35% You Save: £112
Out of stock
Notify Me When Available
- MANUAL OPERATION: Adjusts via the hand crank smoothly and quietly. Can be set up anywhere, without the need for electricity.
- 280G POLYESTER CANOPY: Top protective coating, keeps you shielded from direct sunlight for safety. Also helps to reduce the heat.
- ALUMINIUM SUPPORT BRACKET: This makes the frame extra stable, you can also open and close smoothly.
- VERSATILE: Self-contained structure, can be directly used above windows and doors, and fixes to cement plaster and wood.
- Width: 3.95m, Maximum Projection: 3m, NOTE: Minimum installation height 2.5m.
YOU MIGHT ALSO NEED
With a thick sun-shielding canopy fixed on an aluminium frame, this 3.95 x 3m awning from Outsunny will give you all the shade you need this season. The manual design means you can set it up wherever needed - whether it's above a door or window, and it easily mounts onto your chosen surface with all accessories included in the package. Finished with a crank handle for easy operation. It's time to enjoy the beauty of outdoors more than ever before.
- We have various choices of sizes and colors in our shop
- Easy installation, without drilling and anchors.
- With chain drive and hand crank which make it easy to project/retract the awning.
- Canopy angle can be adjusted about 15-45 degrees.
- Complete wall brackets and expansion bolts .
- Material of 100% polyester, 280g / m2, covering quality of PU(NOT PE).
- Easy to clean with sponge and cloth.
- 90% UV block, water-and stain-resistant coating, and lightfast largely.
- Colour: Grey
- Aluminium roller about: 6cm
- Steel torsion bar about: 35 x 35 mm
- Aluminium front bar about: 45 x 35 mm
- Aluminium support bar about: 58 x 28 mm, 49 x 20 mm
- Overall size about: 3.95W x 0-3D m
- Width: 3.95m
- Maximum Projection: 3m
- Please note: The winding handle operate from the left hand side of awning as you look facing the awning, it could not be moved to another side. (as shown in figure)
- NOTE: Minimum installation height 2.5m
- Color Grey
- Brand Outsunny
Community Q & A
Ask a Question
Please consult here about the product, if you have other questions please contact us.
0 / 200
Q&A Tips & Guidelines
If I install this at 2.30 metres height what would my end bar height be , also can I use it without it being fully extended Thanks
By Frank on 07-09-2021
Angle adjustable: with the wall vertical line Angle 15-45 degrees; Size: length 395cm, width adjustable 0-3m. NOTE: Minimum installation height 2.5m.
What is the height from floor to end of awning when fully open. Not sure if my summer house is high enough
By Sharon Landess on 16-08-2021
Adjustable angle: 15-45° perpendicular to the wall, the lowest bottom of the awning from the ground is 2.12m.
Showing 1-5 of 245 reviews:
Frequently Bought Together
Customer Ultimately Bought