HOMCOM MDF 360 Rotating L-Shaped Home Computer Desk with Bookshelf White
-9% You Save: £15
Out of stock
Notify Me When Available
- Sturdy design made from celluar board for a long lasting addition to your home.
- Easy to clean and resistant to scratching and light damage.
- 360 rotating design on one side to fit into tight and awkward spaces with ease.
- Unfolding dimension: 187.5W x 50D x 76.1Hcm //Corner shaped dimensions:113.8W x 120D x 76.1Hcm.
- Assembly required with instructions included.
YOU MIGHT ALSO NEED
- User Guide
Made of cellular board with stainless steel, this clean white desk is hard-wearing and durable. Crafted into a design where one side rotates 360, it is able to fit into tight and awkward spaces easily, making it ideal for homes lacking space. Its spacious design provides enough room for storing books and magazines etc. with ease. Finished with a large surface top, you can work on your computer with enough space for a lamp and more. A great addition for both the home and office.
- Elegant design and high quality craftsmanship.
- Sturdy ,durable cellular board and stainless steel construction.
- Stable and sturdy construction.
- A wonderful addition to any family room, living room, bedroom and office.
- Multifunctional use.
- Books, magazines, notebook etc could be put on it for work and study.
- Shape adjustable through pivot.
- Horizontal 1-360 degree placement through turn plate.
- Stain resistant, easy cleaning and assembly.
- Brand new in good condition
- Material: Cellular board, stainless steel
- Unfolding dimension: 187.5W x 50D x 76.1Hcm
- Corner dimension:113.8W x 120D x 76.1Hcm
- Colour:White wood grain
- Cellular board thickness: 4.5cm
- Loading capacity of each layer: 50kg
- Net weight: 27kg
- Custom Label: 831-012WT
- Color White
- Brand HOMCOM
Community Q & A
Ask a Question
Please consult here about the product, if you have other questions please contact us.
0 / 200
Q&A Tips & Guidelines
Showing 1-5 of 153 reviews:
Browse these fresh finds and be inspired
Frequently Bought Together
Customer Ultimately Bought